- No products in the cart.
Resetting Your GEVEY Ultra S With The White Reset SIM
Every once in a while you may find yourself needing to reset your GEVEY Ultra S so that you can use your iPhone on a different network. There is a proper procedure for doing this correctly and we recommend that you do all the preparations beforehand so that you can do this correctly.
- Make sure that you have the following items: Your GEVEY Ultra S, the original carrier sim card that came with your iPhone, the custom GEVEY sim tray, the white reset SIM card, the iPhone sim tray ejector tool, another sim card of a network that you want to use.
- It is assumed that your iPhone has already been activated using the original carrier sim that came with your iPhone. If not, activate it first before proceeding. Then remove that sim (Verizon or AT&T) from the sim tray. You can use the sim tray ejector tool that comes with your iPhone.
- Next, insert the white reset SIM card on top of your GEVEY Ultra S using the custom GEVEY sim tray.
- A list of networks will appear and you will need to chose the network carrier that your iPhone is LOCKED to. So if you were originally locked to Verizon, choose the Verizon network. It is important that you do this carefully. Again, DO NOT choose the network that you want to use but the one that your iPhone was originally locked to.
- After selecting the network, a GEVEY message will appear saying that you have successfully reprogrammed the GEVEY Ultra S. Click accept and then eject the reset SIM immediately. You need to do this fast or else the GEVEY sim will “think” that you are resetting it again. If it does this, you may have to start over.
- Leave the GEVEY Ultra S in the custom sim tray and remove the white reset SIM. Then replace it with the sim that you want to use which is on another network.
- Insert it in your iPhone and you will be asked to unlock your sim card, a message that you can ignore. Your GEVEY Ultra S is now reset and you can do the previous steps if you wish to reset your sim card again.